Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trash Day Planner Stickers

I'm adding some new planner stickers for your Silhouette.  These are trash day ones.

Details:
The image comes from FlatIcon.  This is a Silhouette print and cut file.  It prints on a 5.5 x 8.5 piece of paper/sticker paper.  Make sure you change your paper settings on your printer before you print.  I had to make a custom page setting for my printer before I was able to print.
This is a free file/printable for your personal use - NOT for sale. If you share this with others, please direct them or link back to my blog.  If you have any questions, just let me know.

Download the Trash Day Silhouette file here.
Download the Trash Day PDF file here.

Click here to checkout my other stickers and printables.  Check back often to see what I've added.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!