Friday, September 6, 2013

Let's Do Lunch

Where do you want to go for lunch so we can sit down and chat?... or as my husband says, "Run our Gators." Ha!  I like taking some time out with my friends and going out to lunch or dinner.  Sometimes we need some girl time.  Read on for the perfect card to invite your friends out with.  
It also coincides with a new Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!  Are you ready?
Don't forget:
Make sure you read the challenge rules that are posted at the
top of the Wags 'n Whiskers blog.  
One lucky participant will win a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don’t have to use a Wags ‘n Whiskers image on your card, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Digi!
Here is my card:
 Super easy card.  W&W images are so cute and perfect for all kinds of occasions.
This image is a digi called Let's Do Lunch.  It is also available as a rubber stamp.  She was printed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.
 Other card details:
Base: SU Strawberry Slush (I am loving the new in-colors that SU has.  I will be ordering plenty of all six colors.  I think this color collection are their best so far.)
DP: SU Quatrefancy (Again, I am loving their new DP as well.)
The paperclip is also Stampin' Up.  The sentiment I printed on SU Whisper White and the pearls are from Basic Grey.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - #214 Sketch Below:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - #96 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Loves Rubber Stamps - #68 Anything Goes
Gracias for hanging with me!

5 comments:

  1. Love your cheerful card and the adorable image. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Yolande! the image is sooo cute and beautiful colored!
    Great take on the sketch :-)
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Your image and sentiment are perfect together. Great design and your bow is so pretty too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image Yolanda. Visited from MIM for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the colors you used here!
    Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!