Friday, August 9, 2013

Bridal Shower Favors Part 4: Mickey and Minnie

I think it's about time that I share the last bridal shower favor huh?  I left it for last because it's my favorite but I didn't plan on leaving it out this long.  :-)
Of course Pinterest is a wealth of ideas.  It is awesome how many crafty and inspirational things you can find out there in the virtual world.  I had found these cute bags, and these cute bags, and this Mickey and Minnie silhouette and made this:
 What do you think?  We put M&M's in there.  Get it? M-ickey & M-innie?  M&M?
The little bags and ribbon were bought at AC Moore.  I know I have seen them in Joann's and Michael's too.
The Mickey/Minnie silhouettes and Minnie bows are cut with my Cricut.
 You can see in the pic above that the black cardstock was textured.  
 If you can see in the pic below, I also ran the bows in the Swiss dots impression folder with the Cuttlebug.

 I used the silhouette clip art and made the labels in the bag and cut them out.

I wished I had taken pictures of all the table decorations some people made for her.  
They were stunning.
I also made the cake.  See below:
 The pic above was taken without flash and the one below was taken with flash.
What do you think?  Not bad huh?
Gracias for hanging out with me!

1 comment:

  1. I loved these nice and simple ideas for party favor bags. These would surely make a wonderful impression on the guests. And you did a great job with the cake as well. I had recently attended my close friend’s bridal shower which was a lovely event. Will also be going to her wedding next month at one of the beautiful Chicago venues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!