Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 107: Cute as a Button

Thanks for joining me on another Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!  I'm happy to have you here!
This challenge is easy for me because I like using buttons and have quite a collection, as I'm sure many of you out there in Craftworld have as well.  

Make sure you read the challenge rules that are posted at the top of the Wags 'n Whiskers blog.  One lucky participant will win a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don’t have to use a Wags ‘n Whiskers image on your card, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Digi!

Now onto my card:
 This stamp is Bedtime Story.  I stamped it onto watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  
 Card Details:
DP - MME Magnolia
Life is good stamps - SU Make it Count
Buttons - PTI Plum Pudding
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can - Keep it simple
Crafts and Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - For the Girls
Gracias for hanging out with me!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Yolanda. This is a cute image and I like how you have kept your background papers very subtle. I think this adds to the calm feeling of your image.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute:)Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love that darling WNW image and the fun colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!