Friday, June 21, 2013

Ninja Birthday

Some of the stamps from There She Goes Stamps are so funny and clever.
I only have four sets but I have so many more on my wish list!
Here is a card using Ninja Skillz.
 I absolutely adore these little Ninjas!  They are so stinkin' cute.  This one was embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  The sayings that come with the set are fantastic too.  
Card Details:
Base - PTI Poppy red
DP - SU Night and Day
Ovals cut with Silhouette
Speech Bubble Clip - SU Hung up
Polka Dot Washi Tape - Michaels
 You can't really tell from the picture but I also added some glaze to the cupcake.  It looks really cool in person.  Isn't that always the case? :-)
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
There She Goes Clear Stamps: Anything Goes
Cards for Men: Boys Will be Boys
Stamping for the Weekend:  Anything Goes

And this Ninja Chica is out!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful card! love this set too and it's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card love the image and colours
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men
    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. brill card thanks for joining us at mayzy art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love your image and your papers and your rocket. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!