Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bridal Shower Favor Part 1 - Lilo and Stitch

A young lady I know is getting married.  She is a great girl and a loved member of our church.  She works hard and has such an intense love for God.  Her fiance is the same.  They are a great couple!  She had a number of bridal showers (including a lingerie shower).  One of the showers she had was one for the church members.  I was asked to help with the favors.  It was, of course, my pleasure.
The theme was Disney.  As part of the group planning her bridal shower, we decided to make it based on four of her favorite Disney themes: Lilo and Stitch (her future husband's favorite), Mickey and Minnie, Winnie the Pooh and the Minions from Despicable Me (the couple dressed up as Minions for Halloween).  We browsed Pinterest for some ideas.  Then my friend, Amy, and I took a trip to AC Moore and the Dollar Tree for further ideas.   
Here is the Lilo and Stitch favor we came up with:
These are little takeout boxes we found at the Dollar Tree.  I'm sorry I don't have a picture of the box by itself.  
 The flower is from a lei.  It was taken apart and then attached with a colorful brad.

 I made the label using a clip art I found doing a search on Google.  Cut them out and tied them with some curling ribbon/balloon string.
 It was super easy.  We filled it with Skittles!
I have 3 more party favors to show you soon!  Come back again and see me!
Gracias for hanging out!
***Edited to add: You can find the generic tags here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!