Friday, March 22, 2013

Wags and Whiskers DT: Challenge 100 - Friendship

Oh my gosh!  I am so excited!  I am a new Design Team member for the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Blog!  Woo hoo! 
There are a bunch of us new DT members, so please check out the blog for some fantastic inspiration.  I have always loved W&W  Especially the angel ones.
Challenge 100: Friendship
One lucky participant will win a free Wags  'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!
You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!
So for my first challenge as DT, here is my card:
This stamp is called Puppy Love.  It is availabale as a digi and rubber stamp.  This one was embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.
I was so torn as to whether I wanted to submit this card or not.  I liked it but I thought it was simple.  Well, most of my cards are CAS.  So I didn't know what my issue was.  :-) I think I was nervous because it was my first challenge.  :-)
 Card details:
Base - SU Pink Piroutte; DP - MME Magnolia; Friend stamp - Studio G; Heart button - my stash.
Gracias for hanging out with me!
Come check out my blog a little later for a post on some blog candy!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. such a wonderful card I love this beautiful digi
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be joining you on the design team!

    Love your card! Those critters always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, Yolanda! Fabulous coloring and great papers.

    Hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Yolanda and such adorable image...
    Also glad to be working alongside you over at WnW *smiles*
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Yolanda! Happy to be designing with you at WnW! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congarts my friend! And the card is cute ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!