Saturday, February 2, 2013

Animal Attraction

This week on Raise the Bar the Challenge is Animal Attraction.  I have three animal cards I made a long time ago but never posted.  The pictures are not that great because I took them real quick before I left to work.  They were part of a gift set for my room mom at the time.
 This first card is uses the sheep from the retired SU stamp set Pun Fun.  Its a cute stamp set with small animals and "punny" sentiments. You can't tell from this pic but I added Cotton Ball White Fun Flock to make it fuzzy.  Card base - SU Real Red; DP - my stash; Ribbon - my stash (I believe it might be from the Dollar Tree).
 This whale also comes from Pun Fun.  Card Base - SU Whisper White; DP and gray circle - my stash.  Its also an old CPS sketch #144.  (They no longer hold challenges, but they still have their sketches available on their blog.)  Old sketches are always really good to reference when you are having a creative block.
 This snake card I had made for my friend a long time ago because she had posted on her blog some snake incidences that she had.  It was really funny.  I have seen this snake used in this manner on Splitcoast Stampers on many cards.  The stamp is from retired SU set Zoofari.  Card base - SU Certainly Celery.  Everything else is basically from my stash bought from random places.  The flowers are Primas.
Gracias for hanging out with me!

1 comment:

  1. Yolanda these are great!!! Love your gallery full of happy animals. That snake one truly made me giggle. :) Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!